Skin by [cer]

Войти

Начало Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  

Новости:  Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Rhythm import!  (Прочитано 3581 раз)
Leisure-B
Novice

Просмотр профиля WWW
« : Сентября 14, 2006, 11:05:31 pm »

Jah Bless,

Sorry I didn’t make a swell introduction, but I thought this message would be doing the job for me. I recently discovered reggae by moving to Germany, because all of the people I know here dig it. Me myself, I’m more of a Hip-hop man, and I always thought reggae music was for peace loving hippies. My bad. Since I’ve been listening to the lyrics represented in this style, I’ve become much more convinced of the deeper meaning that lies in the sweet reggae music.

Since this message is in the “trade” department, ya’ll might ask yourselves: “Why the hell is this geezer posting his introduction here?” Fair question…. And I would answer this question by saying: I know something ya’ll don’t know!

By moving here, I apparently placed myself within 10 Km of the most complete reggae importer, perhaps in the entire universe. I know, this is quite a bold statement, but since I met the owner on a personal level, all that  I can say is that it’s also a very true statement. And since I know people in the movement here, I guess you could say I’m quite aware of what’s going on.

Now, fact of the matter (yes, I’m getting to the point) is, that this distributor now has a summer sale, in which he offers the freshest pre-released singles imported exclusively from Jamaica, for only 2,50 a piece, witch I think is more then cheap. His site is operating internationally, and accepts all the valid payment systems represented today, So I thought I’d let you know.. I’ll post a couple of examples to make my statement more convincing:

Elephant man – Nuh fraid a dem

Beenie Man – Bad mind

Vybz Kartel – Fowl fight

Capleton – Burn me chalice

Sizzla – Beautiful Girl

But that’s just the litter, be sure to check the man’s site out at: http://www.selectors-choice.de for a complete listing of all the fresh imports, with sound examples & all. Hope ya’ll can dig it!
Страниц: [1]